HandiQuilter special event with Linda Gosselin, HandiQuilter Education Specialist coming to Lori’s
- Wednesday March 20, 2019 - Open House with Linda 6-8 p.m.
This is your chance for a trunk show and some great technique ideas from Linda. Share with other longer-arm quilters. Sign up for other classes with Linda and Wednesday evening is free or just come to Wed. evening for $20.00
- Thursday March 21, 2019 - Standup Longarm Machine Quilting Basics 9-12 noon
Are you new to the idea of Long Arm machine quilting or maybe feel a need for a basic refresher? Then this class is for you.
- Thursday, March 21, 2019 - Beyond Traditional Feathers 1-4 p.m.
Take quilting with feathers to a new dimension. Step outside your comfort zone “a little” to see what you can do with this element of long arm quilting.
- Friday March 22, 2019 - Longarm Toy Box, 9-12noon
Take your accessories to a new level with presser feet options, channel locks, quilt loading and some great frame accessories, plus so much more.
- Friday, March 22, 2019 - Introduction to the Pro-Stitcher 1-4 p.m. Part 1
Great class for Pro Stitcher wanna-bies or for new pro stitcher owners. Learn what you can do with the phenomenal Pro-Stitcher addition to your current long arm.
- Saturday March 23, 2019 - Progressive Quilting with the Pro-Stitcher, Full Day 9a.m. – 4p.m.
Okay Pro-Stitchers, this class will take you beyond. Learn to do new techniques with your Pro-Stitcher. It is like an “upgrade” for the system you already own. You won’t want to miss this one.
If you take two classes on the same day and/or take the all day Saturday class and lunch is included. Classes are $35.00 each or save by enrolling in three classes for $90.00.
Open House is free when you sign up for a class. Otherwise it is $20.
CALL LORI'S TO SIGN UP. (217) 465-5541.